Since opening the factory at 2184 Thurston drive in Ottawa there has been a steady steady stream of people knocking at the front door. Whether it was someone from a neighbouring business looking for a snack after smelling our fresh popcorn being made or someone picking up an order to raise funds for a worthy cause the door has always been open to the public. Because of this Jack saw an opportunity to grow and better serve his community by opening a store to sell not only his products but those of other local producers.
- St. Hubert (full product line of fresh and frozen)
- Lamontagne Chocolate
- Los Cantores Tortilla Chips from Vars
- Deb’s Valley Foods from Stittsville
- La Binerie from Plantagenet
- St.Albert Cheese from St. Albert
- Tracey’s Ice Cream from Renfrew
Stop by and pick up something yummy today!